A staff excellence award in the College of Applied Science and Technology recognizes exceptional dedication, effort, and an overall esprit de corps that contributes to the mission of the College.
Apply or nominate for Outstanding Staff Award
- The staff member must have been employed in the position for a minimum of one year prior to the deadline for submission.
- Previous award winners are eligible for nomination five years after their last award.
Submit a 2-page nomination letter with the following information:
- Description of job duties
- Noteworthy accomplishments
- Noteworthy characteristics
Any employee in CAST can nominate. Applications can also nominate themselves.
Support Letter (Optional)
A support letter from the nominee’s supervisor would be helpful for the review committee but is not a requirement to be considered for the award.